Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Just keep pinnin'

I am fulfilling my Pin It - Make It weekly challenge... I'm just not getting the camera + blog about it portion together.  This is the current set of hats/beanies I've made in the last few days.  Each one is from a different pattern I've found thru Pinterest.  I'm trying as many as I get my hooks into to find ones that work the best for me... easy to fit to the heads I'm trying to accommodate... and which works best for alternation (maybe that is what I just have named this blog... something about alteration ;-)
Anywhooooooo, what you are seeing from left to right: a sweet little doll hat, a cute striped hat for an adorable nephew I had the pleasure of seeing over the weekend, and the lovely bright green and the bright green is for my youngest son.  The multi-colored circle is the eye-ball that will go on the front, for a super cute monster hat!  He's very excited.  Now I just need to come up with fun ideas for the other two sons!

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the blue and cream colored hat! It's done in the same yarns as Dominic's hat, right? I think that monster hat is going to be adorable. You've given me the itch to make some hats for my family. All I need is some yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, same yarn just a different pattern. I started in on the plane home, and then finished it up during my rosary Monday morning. The little green hat is for Bernie (well on her dolls). I saw she already had a few hats, and that one for her dolls actually might be more fun for her. I will try to get to the post office tomorrow when I head out for Andrew's shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! She's going to love it! I can't wait to receive the package! And that monster hat really did turn out cute.

    ReplyDelete