Friday, November 25, 2011

Pinderific

Yeah, I'm just making up new words that start with Pin... that's how I do's it :-).

This week I managed a few different pins.  Yeah, go ME!  Actually I'm sort of surprised I did because my brain was pretty hyper focused on Thanksgiving and the fact that this was the first time I was hosting, the first time we've ever cooked a turkey, and the all other manner of Thanksgiving day preparation!

Anyhoooooo, the pins that I worked this week were:


An earbud case:
It is loosely based on this pattern!

Then there are the hats! I'm in love with making hats. They are simple, and quick!


And last, but not least a food item. I made bacon wrapped green beans for Thanksgiving.  They were super easy to make, and my crowd loved them!  I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment