Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week of Nov. 14th - Pins

I was super busy with homeschooling and co-op with the kids that blogging about the pins was WAY down on my list of tasks to actually get accomplished... but working on a pin or two was at the top :-).

So last week I did a food pin: Applesauce Pork Loin

It came out so tender, so tasty, and was oh so easy to make!  I served it with mashed potatoes, which was a nice compliment to the apple flavor.  As per my usual take on things (actually hubby thought of it first), the next time I make this, instead of applesauce make an apple compote.  It will just a different dimension to this already great recipe!

My second pin I used was for crocheting hats.  Do the Math!

I have found a great love for whipping out crochet hats.  I like playing around with stitches and patterns, but with that comes a whole lot of guess work as to how many rows, and stitches for each sizing group.  Thankfully, after a few times of pulling out the entire hat in frustration, I clicked on this pin and have since written it out and it sits on my craft table at a handy reach!  A new must have for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment