Thursday, March 15, 2012

I have a new friend

I would like you all to give a warm welcome to Betsy (I'm pretty sure I've settled on Betsy, but it might be Betty or Lucy... not sure). She arrived today! She's a wonderful birthday gift from my parents. My mom thought I had finally lost my marbles when I told her that I was going to attempt one of the do-it yourself dress forms because the one I really wanted (this one) was WAY TOO expensive! Honestly I wasn't dropping hints to her (no matter what my lovely husband says)... I was just making conversation, well, anyway... here she is!
Isn't she a beaut!  She is LOVELY!  She likes lovely fabric, long walks on the beach, and I think she might have a slight British accent due to spending time across the pond in her youth.  Oh how I look forward to all the projects that she will help me with!  Now, cough and stammer, I think I'm ready to really tackle the world of clothes for myself and alterations for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment